- All dogs must be on flea & tick preventative
- All dogs must be neutered or spayed.
- All dogs must be current on the following vaccinations:
- Bordetella (for kennel cough)
**The Fritz is not responsible for acquiring your shot records. We will not be able to take any dogs who can not provide current records**
- A temperament test is required for all new customers prior to boarding. The temperament test can not be done on the same day as boarding.
- This form is required for ALL clients wishing to do daycare and boarding at the Fritz kennel. Please download the form to your computer, change the file name to your dogs name, fill out completely, and email or bring with your pet on your next visit. Adobe reader is required to view the form. You can also scan and email it back to us at email@example.com Thank you.
Save this file to your computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not require you bring your own food for your pet, Although we do prefer that you bring your own food.
- This provides a certain level of comfort for your pet while away from home. Changing their diet for even a few days may cause problems for their digestive system.
- If you decide to NOT bring your own food, there is a $1.00 surcharge per feeding. We will feed your pet as much and as often as you tell us. We offer, Kirkland-Premium food.
BEDDING, BOWLS & TOYS
We do have our own supply of comfortable bedding, food dish's and toys for your pet at no extra charge.
You may bring your own bedding from home if you think it will help your pet adjust and relax.